Join Team San José Clinic for the 2014 Chevron Houston Marathon
and Aramco Houston Half Marathon!
Thank you to all the 2012-2013 Team San José Clinic participants who helped raise more than $11,000 to support San José Clinic’s healthcare efforts for individuals and families who struggle the most with accessing care.
Please consider joining us at the 2014 Chevron Houston Marathon & Aramco Houston Half Marathon
on January 19th by:
- Fundraising for Registration: By pledging to raise a minimum of $500 you can secure a race spot through Team San José Clinic;
- HERO Entry: Donate $350 to secure one of our 16 HERO entries, eligible for either the half or full marathon;
- Gift a HERO Entry: For $350 you can purchase a race spot for somebody else. Great for graduation, birthday and other celebration gifts; or
- Fundraiser: If you are eligible for early registration or planning on entering the lottery, you can create a fundraising page on the Team San José Clinic site and ask supporters to donate to your run. Click here for more information.
We have many activities planned to show our appreciation to all of our runners who will run for Team San José Clinic:
- A special Team San José Clinic volunteer opportunity;
- A complimentary Carb Load Appreciation Dinner for runners, friends, and family before the race;
- A team of dedicated San José Clinic volunteers and staff cheering runners on along the race route; and
- An awards party with gifts for our runners. Top fundraisers will receive special awards.
- May 30: Hero Registration Opens
- June 5: Lottery Registration Opens
- June 24: Lottery Announced
- June 29: Run for a Reason Kick-off Party